INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH EU REGULATION 2016/679
(GENERAL REGULATION REGARDING PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION)
Interested parties: SUPPLIERS
According to art. 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679, and in relation to the personal data of which the Data Controller below, OFMECC S.r.l. will gain possession of through the trust of your assignment, we inform you of the following:
1. Data Controller.
OFMECC S.r.l. is the data controller,
VAT REG. No. 02677310365,
via 25 Aprile, 151 – 41037, Mirandola (MO),
tel. 0535 22664,
fax. 0535 26731.
2. Purpose of the data processing.
The data processing is directed towards:
- Full and correct execution of the contract;
- Purchasing of products and/or offering services;
- Adhering to the tax and accounting obligations;
- Respecting the imminent company obligations foreseen by the current regulations (for example but not limited to: anti-money laundering, insurance, workplace safety);
- Defending ones rights in a court of law or before judicial authorities exercising jurisdictional functions;
- Video surveillance.
3. Juridical basis of the processing.
The processing is lawful, inasmuch:
- Necessary for the execution of a contract of which you are a part, or the execution of pre-contractual measures opted at your request;
- Necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject (for example, the keeping and conservation of accounting records according to tax legislation and compliance with anti-money laundering regulations, privacy, insurance, hygiene and safety at work);
- Necessary for the pursuit of the data controllers legitimate interest, such as the protection of company assets (video surveillance), for defensing legal rights in a court of law or before judicial authorities.
4. Data processing methods.
The processing is carried out, with strictly necessary methods to meet the aforementioned purposes, by means of some of the operations or entirety of operations indicated in art. 4, n. 2) of the EU Regulation 2016/679: collection, registration, organization, structuring, conservation, consultation, processing, adaptation, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. The operations can be carried out with or without the use of electronic, telematic or automated equipment.
5. Provision of data.
The provision of personal data is not a legal obligation, but it is a necessary requirement for the conclusion of the contract.
6) Data conservation.
The personal data will be processed and conserved for as long as necessary for the complete execution of the contract of which you are a part, as well as for the correct fulfillment of the conservation obligations for civilfiscal purposes or for other purposes foreseen by law or the above indicated regulation, as well as for the duration necessary for the pursuit of the data controller’s legitimate interest, for the aim of defending his own right in a court of law or before judicial authorities and in any case up to the termination period of rights arising from the contractual relationship.
7. Communication of data.
Personal data may be communicated to, or become aware of, for the aforementioned purposes and to provide, improve, protect and promote their services:
- Suppliers of the data controller;
- Parties authorized to processing data;
- Data processors and relative additional supervisors and authorized individuals, such as, for example but not limited to: accountants, consultants, IT service providers, cloud computing services or assistance to the same, and relative appointed technical personnel, collaborators, appointed employees of occasional maintenance operations, all adequately trained in safeguarding confidentiality;
- Judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations or for executing received tasks;
- Banking and insurance institutions;
- Other parties processing data in compliance with specific legal obligations.
8. Data distribution and profiling.
Personal data is not subject to distribution, nor to any fully automated decision-making process, including profiling.
9. Data transfer abroad.
Personal data cannot be transferred to third countries outside of the European Union.
10. Rights of the interested party.
According to the articles 15-18 and 20-21 of EU Regulation 2016/679, you have the right to obtain a confirmation of the existence/non-existence of personal data concerning you, even if it is not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form. You have the right to obtain the following indications: a) the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and modes of processing; c) the logic used in the case the processing was carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the personal details of the data controller and eventual supervisors; e) the party or categories of parties to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may learn about them such as supervisors or appointees. You also have the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or in other words, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, anonymous transformation or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed; c) the certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also regarding their content, of those to whom the data has been communicated or distributed, except in the event where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources compared to the protected right. You have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate purposes to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. You have the right to data portability, i.e. to receive in a structured format, for common use and readable on an automatic device, the personal data concerning you and you have the right to transmit such data to another data controller without interference. Furthermore you have the right to propose the right of complaint to a supervisory authority (in Italy, the Guarantor for the protection of personal data: www.garanteprivacy.it) You may exercise your rights by written request, sent to the owner, to the addresses (registered office, e-mail address) indicated in point 1.
11. Parties of the processing.
The list of the individuals in charge of processing, in relation to limited sectors and operations, constantly updated, is available to you by request to the data controller, also through the contacts indicated in point 1.
The undersigned __________________________________,Tax Code: ___________________________
declares to have received, read and understood the above displayed information.
Mirandola (MO), the ______________ Signature: _____________________