(GENERAL REGULATION REGARDING PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION))
To the interested parties
According to art. 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679, and in relation to the personal data of which the Data Controller below, OFMECC S.r.l. will gain possession of through the trust of your assignment, we inform you of the following:
1. Data Controller.
OFMECC S.r.l. is the data controller,
VAT REG. No. 02677310365,
via 25 Aprile, 151 – 41037, Mirandola (MO),
tel. 0535 22664,
fax. 0535 26731.
2. Type of data processed
• Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures in charge of operating this website acquire some personal data, during their regular operation, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is in regards to information which is not collected to be associated with the identified interested parties, but by their very nature might, by means of processing and association with data held by third parties, allow the users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or user's computer domain names while connecting to the website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the response status given by the server (resolved, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user's operating system and IT environment.
This data is solely used to extract anonymous statistical information regarding the use of the website and to verify the correct function and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain the responsibility in the case of hypothetical IT crimes damaging the website: except for this possibility, the web contact data will not persist for over seven days.
• Data offered voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary delivery of e-mail to the addresses indicated on this website involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary for responding to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the missive.
3. Purpose of the data processing.
The data processing is directed at:
- browsing the http://www.ofmecc.com website and the use of it's services
- the sale of products and services in the metal-engineering industry (study, design and supply of components, groups and machines for household, industrial and agricultural sectors);
- adhering to the tax and accounting obligations;
- respecting the imminent company obligations foreseen by the current regulations (for example but not limited to: anti-money laundering, insurance, workplace safety);
- defending ones rights in a court of law or before judicial authorities exercising jurisdictional functions;
4. Juridical basis of the processing.
The processing is lawful, inasmuch:
- necessary for the requested execution;
- necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject (for example, the keeping and conservation of accounting records according to tax legislation and compliance with anti-money laundering regulations, insurance, safety at work);
- necessary for the pursuit of the data controllers legitimate interest, such as the protection of company assets, for defending legal rights in a court of law or before judicial authorities.
5. Data processing methods.
The processing is carried out, with strictly necessary methods to meet the aforementioned purposes, by means
of some of the operations or entirety of operations indicated in art. 4, n. 2) of the EU Regulation 2016/679: collection, registration, organization, structuring, conservation, consultation, processing, adaptation, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. The operations can be carried out with or without the use of electronic, telematic or automated equipment.
6. Provision of data.
The provision of personal data is not a legal obligation, but it is a necessary requirement for the use of services offered on the website.
7. Data conservation.
The personal data will be processed and conserved for as long as necessary for the complete requested
execution, as well as for the correct fulfillment of the conservation obligations for civil-fiscal purposes or for other purposes foreseen by law or the above indicated regulation in point 3, as well as for the duration necessary for the pursuit of the data controller’s legitimate interest, for the aim of defending his own right in a court of law or before judicial authorities and in any case up to the termination period of rights arising from the contractual relationship.
8. Communication of data.
Personal data may be communicated to, or become aware of, for the purposes indicated in point 3 and to
provide, improve, protect and promote their services:
- parties authorized to processing data;
- data processors and relative additional supervisors and authorized individuals, such as, for example but not limited to: accountants, consultants, IT service providers, cloud computing services or assistance to the same, and relative appointed technical personnel, collaborators, appointed employees of occasional maintenance operations, all adequately trained to safeguard confidentiality;
- judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations or for executing received tasks;
- banking and insurance institutions;
- parties processing data in compliance with specific legal obligations.
Personal data may be subject to a fully automated decision-making process, including profiling.
10. Data transfer abroad.
Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries outside of the European Union.
No personal user data is acquired in this regard by the website.
Cookies will not be used to transmit information of a personal nature, nor are the so-called cookies persistent to any degree, in other words systems for tracking the user.
The use of so-called session cookies (which are not stored in a permanent manner on the user's computer and disappear when closing the browser) are strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow secure and efficient website exploration.
The so-called session cookies used on this website avoid the recourse of other computer techniques that arepotentially detrimental to the browsing privacy of the users and do not allow the acquisition of the user's personal identification data.
12. Rights of the interested party.
According to the articles 15-18 and 20-21 of EU Regulation 2016/679, you have the right to obtain a confirmation of the existence/non-existence of personal data concerning you, even if it is not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form. You have the right to obtain the following indications: a) the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and modes of processing; c) the logic used in the case the processing was carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the personal details of the data controller and eventual supervisors; e) the party or categories of parties to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may learn about them such as supervisors or appointees. You also have the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or in other words, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, anonymous transformation or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed; c) the certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also regarding their content, of those to whom the data has been communicated or distributed, except in the event where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources compared to the protected right. You have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate purposes to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. You have the right to data portability, i.e. to receive in a structured format, for common use and readable on an automatic device, the personal data concerning you and you have the right to transmit such data to another data controller without interference. Furthermore you have the right to propose the right of complaint to a supervisory authority (in Italy, the Guarantor for the protection of personal data: www.garanteprivacy.it). You may exercise your rights by written request, sent to the owner, to the addresses (registered office, e-mail address) indicated in point 1.
13. Parties of the processing.
The list of individuals in charge of processing, in relation to limited sectors and operations, regularly updated, is available to you by request to the data controller, also through the contact information indicated in point 1.